Friday 11 November 2011

First tasks on MY SPACE - FIRST TERM


Tasks (compulsory, homework) to do before end of november

  •  The animal in me. A picture of an animal you identify with. What are its characteristics? Comment on 3 friends pictures.
  •  My dreams and challenges: copy the paragraph you wrote for your teacher.
  •  Multiple Intelligence Test: copy the graphic on your space and comment it.
  •  Tuning your blog  (Disseny>Format)
          -Add your friends spaces (Llista de blocs);
         -Add links with dictionary, websites for practice (Llista d'enllaços)
         -A translator
         -Add a personal message,pictures etc
  • A song I like. A video from youtube with a song, lyrics and translation. 
  • A day in my life (with pictures or a video too)

LABELS : 1st term, task
_______________________________________________

My- World (free writings)

Songs, films, news, personal life, things that occur in your life that are relevant, important for you: 3 POSTS minimum

LABELS : 1st term, my-world
_______________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment